aka Diana Danielski
15 June 1955 – 22 June 2018
So you’re thinking about our next reunion and you’re hoping you will see SOMEONE there, but you realize that perhaps SOMEONE hasn’t yet gotten the word about the reunion. Hopefully, you will take it upon yourself to make sure they are aware, but maybe the contact info you have is stale and you soon discover that you have no reliable method for reaching out to them. Here are a few tips for tracking them down that may help.
- Try Facebook.
- Try LinkedIn.
- Try classmates.com — you will likely need to sign up for a paid subscription to establish contact with other members. I was just offered a 3 month subscription at 50% off ($7.50 total — warning: it auto-renews)
- Try reunion.com
- Try alumniclass
Try these free services:
I’ve found phone numbers and address via those; unfortunately a lot of phone numbers are no longer valid. Also, these sites include ads to paid services — it’s easy to click on something and end up on a paid site.
As for paid sites, I’m not yet sure whether you get your money’s worth from them, but there are paid services out there such as:
- http://truthfinder.com ($27.78 1 mo; 5 day trial for $1); I think the same as
…instantcheckmate.com – unlim 1 mo, $34.78 (5 day trial, $1)
- https://publicseek.com (unlim 1 mo, $26.87. 2 mos $22.98)
- http://www.intelius.com/ (95 cents for one basic report + 7 day trial, $29.95/mo unlimited,)
- http://Peoplelooker.com – unlim $18.28/mo (3 mos x $14.26)
- http://beenverified.com – 1 month, unlimited $26.89 (trial offer, $1 for 5 days)
- http://whitepages.com – 20 lookups, $4.99; 200 lookups, $19.99
When searching for females who can no longer be found by their maiden name, you might get lucky if you search for marriage records on Ancestry.com. [suggestion for females: include your maiden name when signing up for sites such as Facebook and Classmates]
aka Debra Louise Huntley
08 Apr 1955 – 10 Jan 2013
02 Sep 1954 – 30 Sep 1982
aka Linda Glover
22 May 1955 – 21 Nov 2002